Location : Kolkata, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune. (India)
Years of Experience : Between 3 to 5
No. of Positions: 1
Posted On: 19 May, 2021
HR Manager at Wefivesoft Pvt Ltd.
Share this job
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Leadership team and be accountable for aligning the architectural, technical, functional and performance guidelines related with the CI/CD pipelines.
• Gauge and right size infrastructure resources to manage spend appropriately.
• Enforce best practices for security, reliability and high availability.
• Produce and maintain documentation on installations, procedures and requirements for systems.
• A good understanding of distributed system design.
• Monitor stability and performance and troubleshoot platform issue.
• Identify and proactively solve problems to ensure a seamless experience for our clients Mentoring and unblocking the team on technical solutions for system integration and automation.
• Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform service.
• Experience in implementing DevOps practices and DevOps - tools in areas like CICD, environment automation, release automation, virtualization, infra as a code or metrics tracking.
• Good knowledge on cloud infrastructure environment’s like AWS, Azure or GCP.
• Expert in configuration management • Expert in building end to end pipelines.
• Extensive Engineering experience with Linux.
• Experience with Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Team city.
• Experience in working with databases such as PostgreSQL, MongoDB.
• Good knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
• Excellent knowledge of Branching, Merging and deployment strategies.
• Experience with Source Code Management tools like Git.